Introducing the SONIMAGE® HS2 Ultrasound System the newest member of the ultrasound family.
The HS2 System represents our most advanced image clarity and innovative functionality. Designed with the point-of-care clinician in mind, our superior image quality and a combination of touch and physical controls lead to better patient outcomes, sooner.
Discover the new SONIMAGE HS2, complete with superior image quality that enhances signal penetration, improves resolution, and increases color flow sensitivity allowing for detailed musculoskeletal tissue differentiation and detection of small structures. The HS2 system meets all of your needs for rapid and confident diagnosis and pain management interventional procedures, helping you make even better decisions, sooner.
Ultrasound Virtual Workshop – Elbow
7PM -9PM EST
- Review positioning and examination protocol of the Elbow
- Identify common Elbow pathology on ultrasound
- Demonstrate hands-on scanning of the Elbow
Ultrasound Virtual Workshop – Wrist/Hand
7Pm – 9PM EST
- Review positioning and examination protocol of the wrist/hand
- Identify common wrist/hand pathology on ultrasound
- Demonstrate hands-on scanning of the wrist/hand
reserve your spot here: